1. Before you head over to the east coast, take a little detour south, down to the Mornington Peninsula.
2. At the very least, you gotta check out the wineries of the region.
3. While you’re down south, you’d be mad not to hit up Phillip Island.
4. Then see some of Victoria’s most stunning scenery on Wilson’s Prom.
5. Or jump on a boat and really see what it’s got to offer.
6. Go koala spotting out on Raymond Island.
7. Have a rest at Lakes Entrance.
9. And while you’re there, make sure to eat dinner at Lucy’s.
10. Leave your car for a bit and stretch your legs with a three-day hike.
11. But if you can’t spare three days, there are other ways to enjoy the wilderness.
12. Learn about the region’s killer whales in Eden.
13. Eat the freshest oysters you’ve ever had on the Pambula River.
14. Make sure to stop in and check out small towns on your way up north.
15. Take a dip at Mimosa Rocks National Park.
16. Snap some shots of the iconic Blue Pool in Bermagui.
17. Then take a walk along the point to Horse Head rock.
18. Hang out with the kangaroos at Pebbly Beach.
19. Walk along some of the whitest sand in the world.
20. Taste an iconic doughnut from the Berry Donut Van.
21. Check out the Kiama blowhole.
22. Take a walk amongst the treetops with amazing views out over rolling hills.
23. And finally, watch hang gliders and spot whales from the Bald Hill Lookout.